AquaMaster AquaAir Ultra Pond Aeration Systems - Total Airflow from 2 to 10 cfm
AquaAir® Ultra (AAU) provides ponds and lakes with superior aeration, circulation, and de-stratification. A stainless steel, base mounted enclosure containing up to four compressors delivers the highest air flow rates available. Service is made easy by “tool-less” compressor removal. Weighted Super Sink air tubing supplies air flow to the diffusers while remaining unseen and un-obstructive on the pond bottom. Coated, anti-fouling diffuser membranes utilize micro-bubble technology to synergistically lift water from the pond bottom to the surface where atmospheric oxygen transfer occurs and a subsequent, oxygen enhanced, beneficial circulation is created. AquaAir® Ultra is backed by a 3 year warranty on compressors.
AquaMaster AquaAir Ultra aeration systems that are most suitable for ponds and smaller lakes produce total airflow volumes from 2 to 10 cfm (cubic feet per minute). This includes the AquaMaster AquaAir Ultra 1 through 8 pond aeration systems. These AquaAir pond aeration systems contain 1 to 8 air diffusers.
- Heavy-duty cooling fan circulates air around compressor
- Stainless steel hasp latch with Padlock included
- Stainless steel cover and hardware
- Ease of internal accessibility
- Limited lifetime warranty (cooling fan 3 year warranty)
- Outside Dimensions including overhang of cover: AAU 1-3 – 17 L x 15 W x 16.25 H | AAU 4-6 – 21 L x 17 W x 16.25 H
- Outside Dimensions including overhang of cover & external manifold housing: AAU 7-12 – 28.75 L x 24.13 W x 18 H
AquaMaster AquaAir Air Diffusers